Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Reason For Changes

Originally, I posted the blog as Foundations for Reformation. A couple of days after the blog was started, I just did not feel that this was the right foundation for the blog. When one studies the Reformation, they will soon found out several aspects that are quite dissapointing as well as inspiring. Luther and Calvin started down the right track but in other ways began to stray. Luther's rantings about Jewish synagogues are quite unsettling to the post WWII Christian, as they should be. Calvin's treatment of Servetus is dissapointing as well. I renamed the blog The Ancient Path because it is one of my favorite verses in the Bible. We stray often because we seek something new and in wondering from the path, we lose value of walking in the wisdom and the shadow of Christ. I hope this blog will be a blessing for many. I intend to share insights, historical perspectives, and perhaps personal events. I dropped the name lex de luther from the post and left abbreviated form along with my nickname. My last name is too uncommon to post at this time.

No comments: